One gang 3×3 electrical wall socket steel box
Easy hand use gi conduit bender supplier
Cheap steel u channel for construction
Low price galvanized outlet box
BS standard galvanized steel circular box
Four Way GI Electrical Conduit Junction Box
Top Quality Malleable GI fittings circular junction box
BS4568 hot galvanized conduit
Henfen: Leading Conduit Box ManufacturersSEP.24,2021
What are Metal conduit pipes and their types?SEP.24,2021
What types of electrical conduit fittings are available in the market?SEP.24,2021
Zhuzhou Henfen Import Offer Conduit PipeAUG.25,2021
Henfen Offer Exclusive Range of Electrical Pipe FittingsAUG.25,2021
Know about the Different Kinds of Conduit fittingsAUG.25,2021
What is a pipe fitting？MAR.31,2021
Basic definition and usage classification of pipe fittingsMAR.31,2021
Pipes and accessoriesMAR.31,2021
Pipes and accessories
Various pipelines in chemical plants are commonly referred to as chemical pipelines. Regardless of the quantity, size and type, the general pipeline is composed of pipes, pipe fittings, valves, supports and hangers, instrument devices and other accessories. Its function is to connect the relevant chemical machinery and equipment as well as instruments and devices according to the requirements of the production process to transport various media. There are many types of chemical pipelines, and their construction investment often accounts for more than 30% of the total construction investment of chemical plants. However, there is no unified classification method, and it is customary to classify them according to the following methods.
1. According to the function of pipeline in production
(1) Material pipeline Pipes used to transport raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products or waste materials. This is the main pipeline in production.
(2) Auxiliary pipelines are pipelines used to transport auxiliary media. Such as the steam pipeline for heating, the cold water pipeline for cooling, the clean water pipeline for cleaning materials and the compressed air pipeline for blowing off, etc.
2. According to the design pressure P (MPa) of the pipeline
(1) Vacuum pipeline generally refers to the pipeline with P＜0;
(2) Low-pressure pipeline generally refers to the pipeline with 0≤P≤1.6;
(3) Medium-pressure pipelines generally refer to pipelines with 1.6 ＜P≤10;
(4) High-pressure pipeline generally refers to the pipeline with 10＜P≤100;
(5) Ultra-high pressure pipelines generally refer to pipelines with P>100.
3. Classification according to the working temperature of the pipeline
(1) Low-temperature pipelines generally refer to pipelines whose operating temperature is lower than -20°C;
(2) Normal temperature pipeline generally refers to the pipeline whose working temperature is -20-200℃;
(3) High-temperature pipelines generally refer to pipelines whose operating temperature is higher than 200°C.
4. Classified by pipe material
(1) Metal pipes There are many types of metal pipes, mainly carbon steel pipes, cast iron pipes, stainless steel pipes and non-ferrous metal pipes;
(2) Non-metallic pipes Commonly used non-metallic pipes include plastic pipes, ceramic pipes, glass pipes, graphite pipes, etc.;
(3) Lining pipes Commonly used lining pipes include rubber-lined pipes, lead-lined pipes and glass-lined pipes.